One person who is always ready to try less oil recipes of mine is my mother in law. I have learnt some really delicious Punjabi recipes from her. Here are the pics of the almost no oil bhajiyas used in kadhi.
1. Aeration process. More aerated batter leads to puffier bhajiyas.
2. She used potatoes and the masala in the batter. She also used one pinch soda to make the bhajiyas softer.
3. Putting the bhajiyas on the non stick pan and covering them so that they get cooked evenly.
4. The puffed up evenly cooked bhajiyas.
5. Nicely crisped bhajiyas from both sides.
6. Adding them to the kadhi.
7. Offering food first to the creator. Awesome!!!.
Check out detailed recipe of this less oil Kadhi version with more pics here