Usually the gobhi(cauliflower) paratha stuffing is precooked. In this method I have just made a stuffing of un-cooked gobhi. The gobhi stuffing gets cooked inside the paratha and gives a different aroma as well as a delightful crunch. It tastes simply delicious :)
1. Gobhi 1/2 flower
2. 1 green chili
1. 1 tsp dhaniya powder
2. 1/2 tsp garam masala
3. 1 tsp roasted cummin poder (bhuna jeera masala)
1. Boil water in a vessel. Once the water starts bubbling add salt and switch off the gas burner. Submerge gobhi in hot water for 2-3 minutes.
2. Remove the stems and add the ingredients and masala (except the salt) together and coarsly chop in a chopper.
3. In a separate bowl take out stuffing sufficient for 1 paratha and add salt. We do this to stop gobhi from leaving water. Put the stuffing on the round dough, make a bal and roll out.
4. Cook the paratha nicely from bhot sides and then apply ghee and cook both sides well again. Make sure to keep pressing the side while cooking the paratha.