- 2 Cup plain flour
- 1 cup caster sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 1 medium or big banana
- 1 tsp banana or vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch Cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Mash the banana coarsely that is mash it with hand or spoon so that few chunk pieces are left.
- Mix butter and sugar and keeping blending together till a smooth paste is formed.
- Sieve the flour and baking soda together and mix it with the mixture of butter and sugar. Blend the mixture till a smooth paste is formed.
- Add banana and essence and cinnamon powder (optional). Bend for 3-4 minutes
- Transfer the above batter in a greased baking tray.
- Bake at 200 degrees C or 390 degrees F for 45-60 minutes.
- If the cake is not fully cooked after leave it for further 20 minutes.
- Cool the cake before cutting.